After losing about 30 pounds and 11% body fat, I am 7 pounds from my goal weight. But instead of working hard to get to my goal weight, I have been lollygagging like a fool since May. No goals have been met since I left for Japan.
I have not been seriously focused on my health or fitness, so I decided that for the next month or so, I will work very hard to lose these last 7 pounds. I am giving myself the deadline of Thanksgiving.
To do this, I will:
- Plan and track all my meals and snacks (meal prep).
- Consume 1,300 calories daily. 40% of those calories will consist of carbohydrates, 30% protein and 30% fat. (Shout out to my gym for breaking down my macros!)
- Log everything on MyFitnessPal.
- Continue to do CrossFit twice a week; yoga twice a week; and run twice a week (with Sunday being a long run)
- Don’t give in to temptations of food. Remind myself that it’s just a month and I can do this.