I been having a really good week, so I decided to write down some of the aspects of my life that I feel grateful for.
- My cousin, JW, is having a baby with somebody he loves. They recently got married. I am really happy for them.
- My sister bought me a Pokemon AirPod case. It’s too big and I can’t use it, but I like that I was thought about. Sometimes I feel like I am constantly thinking about other people and I don’t feel like people really think about me that much. (Although this can all be in my head.)
- MJO has been free for two Fridays in a row and was able to attend two family events with me. He is typically not available during my family get-togethers. We also had dim sum with my dad on Sunday. Usually MJO is working during family events and when he is not, I know he just wants to enjoy his free time, so he doesn’t always want to hang out with people. I get it, so it is nice when he is able and willing to. It’s an awesome feeling having everyone I love together. It’s makes me so happy and grateful!
- MJO and I explored a park this past Sunday. The weather was gorgeous and it was a fun, leisurely activity for us to bond and get some light exercise sprinkled with some fresh air.
- I was able to get back on track with my nutrtion and fitness goals. I know I have been slacking lately, but I forgive myself. I think I may be in the best shape of my life and so if I take a week or two off once in a while, I shouldn’t be too hard on myself.